Sailing Catamaran Cruise in Santorini with BBQ, Drinks and Transfer
Enjoy a perfect sailing 5-hour tour from the magnificent island of Santorini onboard the catamaran, sailing to the most amazing sights of Santorini such as the Hot Springs area, Caldera from one extreme to the other, Red and White Beaches area. Swim and snorkel in the crystal-blue waters of Santorini. A delicious barbecue meal is freshly prepared onboard, and complimentary drinks such as white wine, soft drinks and water will be served throughout the trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip Transfer from/to hotel
- Barbecue meal on board
- Complimentary drinks (Santorinian white wine selection Nychteri, water and soft drinks)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Map with extensive info on the landmarks and destinations
- Blanket (to be returned to the crew)
- Restroom on board
- Floating devices
- Leaflet with safety instructions in en/fr/es/ch/kr
- English speaking crew
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amoudi Bay, Oia Greece
Start your tour from Ammoudi or Athinios port
Pass By: Santorini Volcano, 847 00 Greece
Sail next to the Volcano
Pass By: Palea Kameni, Greece
Sail next to Palea Kameni
Stop At: Hot Springs, Greece
Swim in the Hot Springs area
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Lighthouse, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
Watch the Ancient Lighthouse from the sea
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
Watch the landscape of the Red Beach while swimming and snorkeling
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: White Beach, Akrotiri Greece
Watch the landscape of the White Beach while swimming and snorkeling and enjoy a BBQ menu on board
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: From all hotels, villa, airbnb's in SantoriniDates: DailyReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum passengers 55
- All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach.
- Sunset Oia has selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible from the beach.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Hot Springs: Catamarans stay 50 m away from the yellowish waters of the Hot Springs. Temperature of the Hot Springs is up to 4 degrees warmer than the clear waters. Guests swim securely close to the volcano.
- Guests have to remove their shoes before embarkation.
- One day before the tour, the cruise operator, will confirm you the pick up time. Please provide contact details and the name of your accommodation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Please bring your own mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.