Sailing along Thessaloniki with Shared Sunset Experience
Welcome aboard our Flying Sailship, away from the crowds and the noise of a bustling metropolis and relax. Enjoy a drink while listening to the sounds of the waves and the wind or marvel at the moon rising from the sea after a romantic sunset.
Day sailing cruises along Thessaloniki's sea front.
Experience Sunset like never before, enjoying Mount Olympus unique Sunset view.
Local Traditional dishes on board with ouzo (optional)
Local Knowledge and tour guide experience
Stand up Paddle experience included
Ideal to celebrate special occasions.
Sailing Thessaloniki with Flying Sailship is an activity you should definitely do before leaving this City.
What's included :
- stand up paddle board
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
Day sailing cruises along Thessaloniki's sea front exploring Thermaikos Gulf & Experience Sunset like never before
Welcome aboard our Flying Sailship. We start our trip from Aretsou Marina at Kalamaria area(8km from the center). We sail along the city’s seafront, enjoying a completely different way of seeing the city.Then we set sails for Peraia and N.Epivates, where we will have a swim stop (depending on the season). During this part of the trip we serve authentic Greek meze (tapas) for a light lunch along with Greek wine and ouzo or you can choose to make a stop at a local tarvern by the sea, before making our way back to Thessaloniki.During the trip you will have the chance to learn how to handle the ropes or you can just sit back, relax and enjoy. On the way back we will enjoy the sunset with a glass of wine and the unique view of Mount Olympus where the sun sets. After the sunset we will make our way back to Aretsou Marina.
Departure Point :Nik. Plastira 69, Kalamaria 551 32, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.