Sailboat trips on Lake Nahuel Huapi
This walk in one of the largest lakes in Argentine Patagonia, is a unique experience since you will be able to access bays and ports where you only get there by sailing and you will find beautiful cypress forests, coihues, myrtles and native fauna of the Nahuel Huapi National Park .
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Regional and smoked meats will be tasted and refreshing drinks, wine, mineral water, tea and coffee will be offered.
- Entry/Admission - Lago Nahuel Huapi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lago Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
In this large and beautiful lake we can choose different walks such as Isla Huemul and Isla de las Gallinas; Isla de los Víveres and Puerto Venado; everything will depend on the climate and the characteristics of the group. The route will be defined by the captain before leaving.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Camping Petunia, Av. Exequiel Bustillo 13500, R8400 San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.