Sail the sea of Rio de Janeiro aboard a speedboat
This is a unique opportunity to get to know Rio by the sea. And still cool off in the waters of Rio if you want.
We are a family owned and operated business.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cold Beer, Water, Soda, Inflatable Floats and Snorkel
What's excluded :
- • Lunch • Alcoholic drinks • Transport to the departure point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marina Da Gloria, Avenida Infante Dom Henrique, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20021-140 Brazil
Marina da Glória is a marina located in the neighborhood of Glória in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. This venue hosted the sailing events for the 2016 Summer Olympics within the Flamengo Park cluster from August 7 to 19, 2016. and the 2016 Summer Paralympic Games. It also hosted the draw for qualifying for the World Cup 2014.
Stop At: Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-240 Brazil
Passing through the site without stopping
Stop At: Sugarloaf Mountain, Av. Pasteur, 520 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-255 Brazil
Pão de Açúcar is probably the most famous tourist spot in Rio de Janeiro, next to the immense sculpture of Christ the Redeemer. Dominating the bay from its perch 395 feet above sea level, this granite peak offers a breathtaking view of the bay. You can get to the top thanks to a series of train and cable car systems linking you to the heights of Babylon and Urca.
Stop At: Vermelha Beach, Praca General Tiburcio, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-270 Brazil
A beach in which its sands are very reddish and not so fine, its green and calm sea is much frequented by lovers of kayaks and Hawaiian canoes who love to paddle in these waters. The beach is between two hills, is near the entrance of the cable cars of the Sugar Loaf, it is in the neighborhood of Urca, near it there are also several universities and military institutions
Stop At: Copacabana Beach, Av. Atlantica - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22070-011 Brazil
Perhaps the most known and frequented beach in Brazil in the world. Beach that is located in the south zone of the city of Rio de Janeiro, where we have as frequenters a great diversity of people of Brazil and of the whole world
Stop At: Ipanema Beach, Avenida Vieira Souto - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22420-002 Brazil
The most charming beach in the city of Rio de Janeiro is in the southern part of the city, in the Ipanema neighborhood where most people live in the upper middle class. It was once the theme song of great composers.
Stop At: Adao E Eva Beach, Estrada Gal. Eurico Gaspar Dutra, Niteroi, State of Rio de Janeiro 24370-375 Brazil
Beautiful beach, almost always deserted!
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Avenida Infante Dom Henrique, Av. Infante Dom Henrique - Glória, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.