Sail and Snorkel at Washington Slagbaai Marine Park
Enjoy a beautiful day at Washington Slagbaai National Park on one of our sail yachts. We start the day with breakfast on board while we are sailing to the national park.
When we arrive, you can join us for a guided snorkel tour or just relax on board.
At lunchtime, we serve you a gourmet bbq. At 3 pm we leave Slagbaai, and sail back to the harbor. On the way back we will serve you different kind of snacks and drinks.
Relax, sail and enjoy the beautiful sunset.
We start at 8 am and will return around 7 pm
per adult from
What's included :
- Soda/Pop - Open bar
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open bar
- Gourmet BBQ
- Snorkel gear
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Washington-Slagbaai National Park Visitor Center Museum, Washington-Slagbaai National Park Bonaire
The Washington Slagbaai National Park is located in the northern end of Bonaire. It comprises of two former land plantations, Washington & Slagbaai, totaling just under 14,000 acres.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Plaza Resort Bonaire, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.