SAIL & DIVE catamaran trip
The ultimate and most sustainable boat dive experience on Bonaire! A MUST DO for every certified diver visiting Bonaire!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Stinapa Marine Park Nature Fee
- The ultimate and most sustainable boat dive experience on Bonaire! A MUST DO for every certified diver visiting Bonaire!
Let us spoil you with a fully customized catamaran sailing and diving day excursion.
Step onboard our Catamaran feel the luxury vibe of catamaran sailing, make yourself comfortable and let the epic day begin.
While sailing through the stunning waters, we'll serve cold drinks and refreshments.
Between 2 adventures guided dives at different dive spots in the Bonaire Marine Park (you'll be accompanied by a professional dive instructor), we'll prepare a delicious lunch for you. After getting back to the surface from your second dive, it is time to chill, having some more cold drinks (open bar premium after diving), enjoying the panoramic scene and getting spoiled by a luxury 4-course-dinner from our onboard grill. Epic Tours stands for it's tasty food - think about Tuna Sashimi (if there is fresh tuna available), beef tenderloin, picanha, shrimps skewer, grilled local fish and much more, coming with salads, bred and delicious dips.
Finishing the day trip with an unforgettable sunset while sailing slowly back to the harbor will make your unique experience complete.
• Bonaire National Marine Park, Barcadera z/n, Kralendijk Bonaire
• Fish, Schrimps, Tenderloin & Picanha
Departure Point :24 Kaya J.N.E. Craane, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please inform us about any food allergies / dietary wishes
- No Serious Medical Conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks as desired
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.