Saigon Motorbike City tour with local
Saigon was known as the Pearl of the Far East, even now it isn’t the capital but still the biggest dynamic city in Vietnam and a promised land for our locals from other parts of Vietnam, you can easily find everything in Saigon if you know exactly where it is, that's what Saigon motorbike city tour will do.
Besides, motorbike is the main vehicle and the only way to explore all sights of Saigon as the natives, enable to get through hidden places. Traveling on the back of the motorbike is the perfect choice to understand deeply the real life of local people.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Friendly English speaking tour guide with excellent driving skills.
- - 1 main meal, local snacks / fruits and unlimited drinks.
- - Free pick-up and drop off in Saigon.
- - Good helmet, rain poncho, fuel.
- - Bonus: Free amateur photographer & security service from your private guide. ;)
What's excluded :
- - Other meals not mentioned in itinerary
- - Tips and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
We will drive at least through 7 different districts which are well-known for different highlights.
Dist. 1: Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral & Central Post Office & Student Bet coffee style park & Nguyen Hue walking street.
It’s the time for our beautiful French colonial architecture and youth local activities to understand why Saigon is called as a promised land in Vietnam.
Dist. 3: The Venerable Thich Quang Duc Monument & Saigon oldest buildings & some typical shopping streets and small markets.
Thich Quang Duc monk is the one who burned himself to death to protest against the persecution of Buddhism during the Vietnamese War (June 1963)
Dist. 3 is already known as the dreaming area to stay for our middle-class locals with quiet and tranquil atmosphere and some French architecture villas.
Dist. 10: Saigon Best Flower Market
If you are a flower lover, make sure you never miss this biggest none-sleep wholesale market. Over there, you can easily immerse yourself in many kinds of tropical or even imported flowers with the most reasonable price in town.
Dist. 5 & 6: Central of China town – Temple & the most active shopping streets and typical markets for locals, such as roosters and birds market, fabric market, traditional Chinese medicine market, etc. especially the biggest motorbike accessories market in Saigon.
If you are a world traveller, you can easily find out the China town all over the world, then visit Saigon China town to figure out how different and how the Chinese & Vietnamese people live together and trade in Saigon.
Dist. 8 & 4: Real local town along Saigon River
This is the time for a truly deep view inside the real life of very normal local people, some still lives in slums on the other side of Saigon river, some is more lucky to have little space houses in the car-free zone area.
Dist. 7: Typical expat area, known as Japanese & Korean town.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.