Saigon Morning Stroll Tour
Have you ever wondered how the real local life is? Let us take you to district 4, the smallest and oldest district in HCMC. Starting at 8:00 AM, we take a taxi from your hotel to the Xom Chieu market in district 4, which is crowded with people buying things for their family meals. After our little breakfast, we will try some tropical fruits as dessert. Banh mi is a famous food in Vietnam, and that's the next one we are going to try, but much more delicious. Then it's better to wait for everything down by walking around some cultural places like Thien Hau Pagoda and Xom Chieu church. For the tour to feel like "food tour", there are 3 more food and drink for you: Broken rice, coffee, and a flan cake as a desert, which is especially in an eggshell. At 12:00, when the heat of HCM city is on top, and the tour has satisfied you, we will take a taxi to go back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off (district 1, 3, and 5) (A little extra money for another district)
- All food and drinks, cool tissue, cultural gift.
- Rain poncho and umbrella (if needed)
- Friendly and professional guide.
- Lots of smiles
- Travel insurance.
What's excluded :
- Entrance frees of some tourist attractions.
8:00 AM: Take a taxi to district 4 - the paradise of streetfood
8:15 AM: Try vietnamese cambodian noodle with pork and prawns or vietnamese vermicelli with crab paste and blood pudding
8:30 AM: Xom Chieu market (the very local market of district 4).
8:45 AM: Take a small sip of Vietnamese snake wine
9:00 AM: Try Banh Mi (barguette) with roasted pork
9:30 AM: Drink whole-fresh coconut juice
10:00 AM: Pay a small visit to the temple of Thien Hau (Lady of the sea)
10:45 AM: Try and make vietnamese coffee yourself
11:15 AM: Rambling in the local catholic church
11:45 AM: Eat Vietnamese most traditionally viral dish ""PHO"" at a local restaurant
12:00 PM: Have a little desert at the end of the tour (caramel flan cake in an eggshell) then get a cab back to your hotel.
District 4, the paradise of street food
Vietnamese local market
Old local narrow alleys
Thien Hau Pagoda
One of the oldest church in Saigon, since 1856
The street food valley
Food and Drink:
Fresh coconut and Sugarcane juice
Vietnamese baguette (Banh Mi) with local taste
Flan cake in the eggshell
Departure Point :Your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city or specific place.
Departure Time :8:00 AM everyday or flexible time.
Return Detail :Your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city or specific place.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 5 years old must be followed their parent during the tour.
- Passengers weighing over 130 kg, please contact with operator before booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.