Saigon Foodie Tour By Scooter
• Knowing the Saigon’s culture, spirit and life via cuisine.
• On the most popular vehicle in Vietnam: scooters.
• Go through the narrow valleys to the very different world in the animated city.
• Enjoy many type of Street Cuisine dishes with typical ingredients of traditional Viet Nam and mixed different cultural: Chinese, Thailand, Champa…
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance, Personal expenses, Gratuities for guide and driver
At about 0630PM you will be picked up from hotel to start the journey. This evening, your food adventure will include a ride through many small alleys of district 1, 3, 4 and a mouthwatering menu below:
• BánhTrángTrộn - Rice Paper Salad: a very typical snack of Saigon, a hodge - podge mixture of shredded rice paper, boiled quail egg, green mango, kumquat juice, satay, peanut, and beef jerky.
• Bánh Canh Cua: tapioca flour noodle soup cooked with crab meat, pork, served with cruller.
• BánhXèo: "sizzling cake" or Vietnamese savoury fried pancake, the size is as big as the skillet, with choice of pork or seafood or mushrooms served with fresh herbs and crunchy vegetables.
• BòNhúngGiấm: It’s basically a Vietnamese shabu-shabu, beef is cooked in a dilute broth of rice vinegar served with rice noodle and many kinds of vegetable, dipped in special sauce.
• NghêuHấpSả&ỐcMóng Tay Xào Rau Muống: Clams steamed with lemongrass in a pot & finger shape-snails stir-fried with morning glory.
• BánhTằmKhoaiMỳ - Cassava Silkworm Cake: its texture is somewhat chewy and soft; it's blended in the richness of coconut milk and covered with a layer of grated coconut.
TráiCâyDĩa: a fruit plate with selections of seasonal fruits, ice, syrup, and sweet condensed milk, a great way to get yourself chilled.
Departure Point :Your hotel lobby
Departure Time :06.30pm
Return Detail :Your hotel lobby
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.