Saigon Film Photo Walk: THE ALLEY
Are you tired of all the cliché touristique spotlight in the center of Saigon ? Same old, same old places where full of tourists, nothing else but the selfie stick, some "luxury shop or hotel" Do you want to see the local life Saigon in the very specific way: through the viewfinder of the analog camera ? It's my pleasure to show you through this tailor-made Photo Walking Tour.
Let's me introduce to you the our basic starting concept: You will use the analog camera and one roll film of mine to explore my hometown. At first, we have a chit chat in my favorite coffee shop in Saigon ( one of the oldest coffee shop - 80 years old with the unique coffee brew). I will introduce to you using the analog camera, the image will be send to you few day after the developer via your email address. After you influence to your new analog camera our journey begin.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- An analog camera and one roll film
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
We will discover the specialty of Viet Nam: THE ALLEY on foot to observe the traditional life style of Vietnamese through the old cafe and apartment, flower market, secondhand market and flea market where you can try a lot of street food of Vietnamese people after stop by 3 university to see the old and the new mix to become the most unique city in the world: Saigon!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :109/36 Nguyễn Thiện Thuật, Phường 2, Quận 3, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.