Saigon Cooking Class
Having a long history of cultural interchange and stretching over several climate zones, Vietnam posses a rich cuisine art and the tastes extremely vary from North to South. Southern people prefer more sour, spicy, hot foods based on their available ingredients, and a halfday learning how to cook Vietnamese food in Saigon can get you closer to their taste.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking instructor at the restaurant
- Land transfer to/from hotel in city centre
- Cooking class package
What's excluded :
- Tour guide
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Depend on your arrangement, you will be picked up at the hotel by the car or taxi arranged by the cooking class. Together with our cook-instructor or an assistant, we will come to the nearest local market and buy some fresh ingredients upon his guideline. You will have opportunity to experience as a local to buy, bargain with smiling sellers. Also, you will learn how to get fresh and delicious materials for upcoming dishes. Back to the restaurant to prepare for the processing. After prepare and cook by ourselves, we will enjoy a lunch including some dishes we just have made. Back to the hotel early afternoon.
Departure Point :Client's hotel in District 1
Departure Time :8:00am OR 1:30pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up at hotel centrally in District 1
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.