Saigon Afternoon Excursion by Scooter
Do you want to see a different side of Saigon? Let us take you out of District 1 and show you areas that most visitors do not get to see.
The best way to explore the life of the locals is to sit at the back of motorbikes. Our guild will take you to the unique place only natives know, from spirit and antique to chaos and modern one. There’s a great chance to know more about the custom and culture of this energetic city as a real loca
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 meal and 2 drinks
- 4 hours tour on motorbike with high quality open-faced helmet and rain coat (if needed)
- 1 eating stop and 2 kinds of drink
- Accident insurance
- Private friendly English speaking tour guide
- Free pick up & drop off (District 1, 3, 4 and some exclusion apply)
What's excluded :
- Entrance frees of some tourist attractions.
- At 1:00 PM, our English speaking driver team will pick you up at your hotel or specified place.
The first of the part, we will drive you to district 3 and stop at the corner to see learn about the mystery story of the Thich Quang Duc who burnt to protest the persecution of Buddhism by the south Vietnam government in 1963.
After that we continue on going to visit one of the most famous local wet market and weave our way through alleys to come the biggest flower market where it supplies hundreds kinds of flowers for the whole city. Almost all kinds of flowers are from Sadec city in Mekong delta.
Stopping at a local coffee shop at the corner to enjoy Vietnamese coffee and look at hustle and bustle street. Go on visiting Thien Hau temple (the Lady of Sea) built by Chinese people in 1760 and all the materials were imported from China to Vietnam by boat. It is highly appreciated by people in China town (another name of district 5). We will drive pass by ornamental fish street, Medicine Street. Driving over the bridge connects District 5 and 8 to enjoy the contrast views between stilt houses along the riverside and high buildings.
We keep getting on the back of bike to explore the second Singapore where used to be the poorest district in Saigon then driving to a local coffee shop along the riverside to enjoy Vietnamese lunch in cool atmosphere.
After lunch, we will enjoy fresh coconut at the floating market, have a chat with locals who live on boat year-round. This is where plenty of boats from The Mekong Delta dock for selling its products.
On the way your hotel, our licensed driver will drive you through eating alleys in the unique island surrounded by the Saigon River. It has been a place for immigrants from all regions of Vietnam to come and living.
End of the tour and our English speaking drivers will say goodbye to you.
- Thich Quang Duc statue – who burnt himself against the draconian policy of the South Vietnam Government
- The Nguyen Thien Thuat area–the old apartment in district 3
- The Biggest Flower market – District 10
- The Cambodian, Chinese traditional medicine and Lantern market
- Stop at coffee shop to see how to make and drink Vietnamese coffee or enjoy tea with jam.
- The China Town – District 5
- The Ghost apartment
- The Thien Hau temple – approximately 300 years old
- The Binh Tay market – The biggest wholesale market.
- The Floating market Try coconut and see how local live in the boat.
- District 4 - The smallest and the most famous district for street food.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city or specific place.
Departure Time :1:00 PM or flexible time (the tour usually starts from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM)
Return Detail :Your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city or specific place.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 5 years old must be followed their parent during the tour..
- Passengers weighing over 130kg, please contact with operator before booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.