Sai Gon: Ho Chi Minh city tour half day
Ho Chi Minh City, formerly named and still also referred to as Saigon, is the largest city in Vietnam. It was once known as Prey Nokor, an important Khmer seaport prior to annexation by the Vietnamese in the 17th century. Under the name Saigon, it was the capital of the French colony of Cochinchina and later of the independent republic of South Vietnam from 1955 – 1975. On 2 July 1976, Saigon merged with the surrounding Gia Dinh province and was officially renamed Ho Chi Minh City after revolutionary leader Ho Chi Minh.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-con car/van picks up and drops off.
- Departure time and meeting points: Hotels centrally located in 1 district
- English-speaking guide.
- Bottle(s) of water
- Entry/Admission - War Remnants Museum
What's excluded :
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Travel insurance, Visa fees to Vietnam
- Personal Expenses
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- 08:00 am, pick up at your hotel. You will have a chance to discover that the daily life takes place on the streets, which are lined with shops, stalls and vendors with their wares spread out on the footpath and the bustling Ben Thanh Market - a fantastic place for practice bargaining skills.
Next, we continue to visit the War Remnants Museum, which has a wealth of images from the wars, and is dedicated to Vietnamese and foreign journalists and photographers who perished during the French and American conflicts. Take yourself back to war period with vivid illustrations such as The Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral. The next place is Central Post Office, another fine example of French architecture and Vietnam's largest post office.
Note: "Surcharge 30% will be applied for: 01 Jan, 30 April, 1 May, 24 Dec, 31 Dec”
Departure Point :Hotels centrally located in 1 district or Saigon Opera House
Departure Time :08:00am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.