Safe Trip: Round Trip Mexico City Shuttle Service Airport-Hotel -Airport
- Professional Service with a VIP treatment.
- Certified Driver with high training in Healty and Safe Protocols
- Security and Discretion.
- Luxury New Vehicles.
- Always On-Time.
- High level of Quality Control.
per adult from
30 to 90 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxury Vehicle with air conditioned
- Meet and Grid Service
- Professional and Certified Driver
- An International Healty Protocol to ensure you are safe during your transfer service
- Masks and Globes available to all of our customers that request them
What's excluded :
- - It is important to know the location of your hotel prior booking your transfer service. Your hotel might be in Zone Downtown, North, South or West and rates are different between each zone. Make sure you locate your hotel in the right zone.
- After booking, we will be in contact with you regarding your schedule and special requirements you might have.
- The day of your arrival, a personnel of Interliv Travel will be located at the exit once you pass customs and migration control. The person will carry a sign with your name, so please look carefully at the signs that people will be showing in the exit.
- Once we contact you in the airport, we will take you in the most safty and secure way to your hotel destination and will arange your return trip to the airport.
Departure Point :
The city hotels are divided in 4 zones: Zone I: Downtown Zone II:South Zone III:North Zone IV: West Any additional area the quotation for ground transportation will be in a taylor-made basis
AirportsJuarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
Departure Time :ROUND TRIP SHUTTLE ZONE 1 9/16/2020 - 6/30/2021
ROUND TRIP SHUTTLE ZONE 2 - 4 9/16/2020 - 6/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico - Any Hotel in the area of Mexico City (13 kms radius from downtown) Any other hotel outside the radio has to be quoted separately.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We have put in place a Safe and Healty International Protocol to ensure you travel secure during your tour.
- We will advise you to wear a mask as a safety procedure.
- Customers with high temperature or clear symptoms of flu or dry cough will not be allowed in the vehicle
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.