Safaribike Experience by Patagonia Dreams
A unique way to get to know El Calafate and the local fauna on board mountain bikes.
Visit the Estancia 25 de Mayo Nature Reserve, and enjoy panoramic views of the Baguales and Verlika ranges.
Know an ancient burial Tehuelche.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Mountain bikes
- Round trip transfers from your hotel in El Calafate
What's excluded :
The Safari Bike is a bike ride through the high fields of the Estancia 25 de Mayo Nature Reserve, where we can feel Patagonia in all its splendor, marveling at the landscapes and animals that inhabit these lands.
We leave El Calafate in 4x4 vehicles heading South, through the valley of the Calafate stream. After a 15 km ascent, we arrived at La Estancia Section 25 de Mayo, where MTB bikes await us.
After the technical talk, we set out on bicycles for an excursion that will allow us to see a wide variety of fauna: guanacos, foxes, choiques, condors and eagles.
Crossing the Guanacos Valley, and with an impressive view of the Verlika and Baguales hills, we arrive at a chenque (former Tehuelche burial site) where we will stop to rest, hydrate and contemplate the Patagonian immensity. Finally we return to La Sección, where they wait for us with lunch or dinner before descending to El Calafate in a 4x4 vehicle.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up time is from 9:00 AM.No pickup / drop off is made for accommodations that do not have a Reception. In this case, a meeting point will be set at a hotel near your accommodation.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.