Safari Tour; Nairobi National Park
Enjoy Free WIFI connection and stream live photos and videos to family and friends back at home. A short drive out of Nairobi’s central business district is the Nairobi National Park. Our driver will pick you from your Nairobi hotel early in the morning for this exciting tour. Wide open grass plains and backdrop of the city scrapers, scattered acacia bush play host to a wide variety of wildlife including the endangered black rhino, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes and diverse bird life with over 400 species recorded.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- drive in an open roofed van for game views
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
Why go out of town to enjoy a safari, while you can start right here.
Nairobi National park, one of Kenya’s most fascinating parks, is located only a few KMs from the city center and JKIA; is a haven that promises nothing short of Adventure!
Start your day by an early morning pick from the hotel. After a short brief, make your way to the park, through the city lanes to the open savanna with our open rooftop tour vans.
Famed for its open grass plains that play host to a rich cast of wildlife such as; the famous big five , including the endangered black rhinos ,not to mention over 400 bird species. The distant skyscrapers offer nostalgic city feels that acts as a perfect contrasting backdrop to natures finest,
After 4 to 5 hours of an amazing game drive , coupled with stops to capture the perfect moments, with our well experienced and professional guide, it’s time to wind up and head back to the hotel or to the airport .
At Kenya Bush expedition, we thrive in making your tours and safari count!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Apartments , homesAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.