Safari in Etosha national park with professional tour guides born in Etosha.
We are responsible, reliable, professionals and we take care for all our client's needs. We know exactly where to find the animals and take our clients to hotspots where these animals are found. Our aim is to spot the 4 (lions, rhinos, leopards and elephants). All our vehicles are ideal for gravel roads and they are insured and fully serviced. A first aid kit and a fire extinguisher is in all vehicles. During cold mornings we offer mini blankets for our clients to keep warm.
per adult from
What's included :
- We only offer still/sparkling water
- Entry/Admission - Etosha Pan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Etosha Pan, Etosha National Park Namibia
They will see the Etosha pan. The great white salty place
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :C38, Ombika, Namibia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.