Safari in Africa
After a welcome and briefing at your hotel, you will travel to the Lake Manyara National Park. This small park is a paradise for serious and amateur bird-lovers as this small park is home to over 400 species of birds, including flamingos, pelicans, storks and cormorants. Many mammals, such as bushbucks, waterbucks, wildebeests, zebras, baboons, monkeys, lions and leopards can be seen roaming the forest and the acacia-dotted plains of the park. You will have an unhindered view of the surroundings as the safari vehicle’s roof can open up to allow you the best angle for photography. After an extensive game drive in the park you will leave the park in the afternoon. Tonight you will spend the night under the stars as you camp at a campsite in the small town of Mto wa Mbu.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Food and drinks included
What's excluded :
Once you have reached the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, you will descend down an adventurous path into the 600m caldera. Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1979, this massive collapsed volcano is home to over 25 000 mammals such as spotted hyenas and the “Big Five” – elephant, rhino, buffalo, leopard and lion. You will enjoy lunch at a picnic spot inside the crater, before continuing your search for wildlife still unseen.
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.