Safari at Udawalawe National Park
Once you get into your Safari Jeep from your hotel/Park Main Entrance your driver/tracker will escorted you to the Udawalawe National Park through the main entrance.Thereafter the adventure drive will begin your driver/tracker will take you around the park and place to the place where you can see wild animals specially the Elephants which are relatively hard to see in its open habitats at the same time you will experience the great mixtures of ecosystem that has to offer in Udawalawe National Park and this safari will give better chances to spot a considering number of birds for bird watching enthusiast.
And we will ensure that you will get best chances to experience the moments and trumpets of these wild Giants so Keep Ready your Cameras.....
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- 4WD safari jeep
- Professional Driver/Tracker
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Entrance tickets
Experience the unique mixture of wildlife at Udawalawe National Park while you roam by your 4WD safari jeep. Our driver/tracker will shows you the Wild elephants the giants , jungle cats, fishing cats, gray hangers, toque macaque, foxes, mongooses, jackals, wild boar, and water buffaloes during your 3-4 Hours of your Safari.
Udawalawe National Park lies on the boundary of Sabaragamuwa and Uva Provinces, in Sri Lanka. The national park was created to provide a sanctuary for wild animals displaced by the construction of the Udawalawe Reservoir on the Walawe River, as well as to protect the catchment of the reservoir. The reserve covers 30,821 hectares. Udawalawe is an important habitat for Sri Lankan elephants, which are relatively hard to see in its open habitats. Many elephants are attracted to the park because of the Udawalawe reservoir, with a herd of about 200 believed to be permanently resident.
• Udawalawe Dam, B427, Udawalawe National Park Sri Lanka
Departure Point :Udawalawa, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup at any hotels/guest houses that you are requesting to pickup around Udawalawe.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.