Safari At Panna Tiger Reserve, Jungle Safari At Panna Tiger Reserve.
Panna National Park is a national park located in Panna and Chhatarpur districts of Madhya Pradesh in India. It has an area of 542.67 K.M. (209.53 sq mi). It was declared in 1993 as the twenty second Tiger reserve of India and the fifth in Madhya Pradesh. Panna was given the Award of Excellence in 2007 as the best maintained national park of India by the Ministry of Tourism of India. It is notable that by 2009, the entire tiger population had been eliminated by poaching with the collusion of forest department officials.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Weapon or any destructive equipment.
Safari trip to National Park,bird watching, Nature Trail, boat ride at ken river, Boat Ride, Beautiful scene of Waterfalls, Fishing, Fish Feeding etc.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Shall Provide pickup the client from any hotels.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra 400099, Mumbai India
- Khajuraho Airport, Khajuraho India
- Jabalpur Airport, Airport Road, Airport Area, Khamaria, Dumna, Madhya Pradesh 482005, India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.