Safari and Barbecue Dinner in the Dubai Desert
In this tour you will for sure see Dubai from a different perspective and you will discover the wildlife away from the skyscrapers.
You'll enjoy dune bashing in one of the most impressive deserts, Rub Al Khali, discover the old lifestyle of our ancestors, taste traditional food under the tents, wear our traditional costumes, see and make( if you wish so) the way we tattoo as well as the traditional way of celebrating and dancing. All this together with our people's hospitality will impress you!
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - water and soft drink are included in the camp
- Dinner - dinner bbq included in the camp
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Soda/Pop - dates and Arabic coffee ,tea and Arabic sweets are included
- camel ride and sandboarding are available in the camp ,for ladies who aim to try our Arabic tattoo, henna they can enjoy it for free in our camp
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Buggies and Quad-bikes (prices depend on option selected on the spot)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, Desert Dubai-Al Ain Road - Exit 50, 118887 United Arab Emirates
You will spend around 45 minutes to reach to the sand dunes and after a 30 minute drive we will stop for refreshments and rest rooms before starting the adventure!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Al Aweer - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Here you have the first optional attraction in this program, buggies and quad bikes, you can enjoy 30/40 minutes of thrill in red sand dunes!
This attraction is optional for those who wants to try it and they can pay it on spot.
Prices depend on which option you go for. Your safari guide will be always around you for help and any assistance you may need!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Empty Quarter, 7 4B St Dubai International Financial Center, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Your preferred part of the desert now starts. Once you arrive, you will venture into the dunes ("dune bashing") in 4×4. Your adrenaline level will be tested to the maximum while the sand will be "swept" by the cars around you like waterfalls.
40 minutes of dune bashing, and one stop in the middle of desert to enjoy the sunset and take a breath, then you will head to the next place.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lahbab - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
After enjoying your dune bashing we will take to the Camp
In the traditional Bedouin camp, you can enjoy a camel ride, try to smoke hookah at your leisure, (the famous "chicha"), and taste the traditional Arabic coffee ("Gahwa").
You can admire 3 traditional dance shows, traditional Tanura, belly dance and fire dance!
Do not miss the opportunity to photograph the desert, especially at sunset! The color of the setting sun on the fine sand of the desert will impress you.
Apart from that, you can also try on traditional costumes, get tattooed with henna and enjoy a delicious dinner (open buffet).
At the end of all these services, we will take you back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick-up guests from all areas in the emirate of Dubai!Airports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Port Rashid DP Terminal, شارع الميناء - Al Mina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.