Safari & Wine lands Tour
We take you on that exceptional safari experience. Our clients are assured of superb
game sightings, an authentic adventure and comfortable accommodation surrounded by
abundant wildlife and spectacular vistas.
Our wine tours are unforgettable and so much fun. We take you on the wine journey,
from the farm to the bottle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Activity Fees
- Entry/Admission - Aquila Private Game Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Boschendal Wine Estate
What's excluded :
- Tips & Gratuities
- Passenger Items of Personal Nature
Day 1: Exceptional Safari (Aquila Game Reserve)
Stop At: Aquila Private Game Reserve, R46, Touws River, 6880, South Africa
Pick up from your hotel at 08h30 and start the journey heading to Aquila Game Reserve for undoubtedly the best safari experience in Cape Town. Welcome drinks upon arrival
12h30 – 14h00 - Buffet Lunch
14h00 – Check in to Accommodation & Eco Synergy Tour
15h30 – 2hr to 3hr Game Drive
19h00 – Buffet Dinner
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Aquila Game Reserve. Shared accommodation provided
Day 2: Aquila Game Reserve to Boschendal Wine Estate
Stop At: Boschendal Wine Estate, R310 Pniel Road Groot, Franschhoek, 7680, South Africa
After breakfast we continue our expedition embarking on a morning game drive. Later we spend some time at leisure as we reflect on our splendid safari. We depart for Boschendal Wine Estate at about 11h00 after a thrilling safari and arrive in the afternoon. Highlights include wine tasting, cheese tasting, heritage. Return to Cape Town at 17h30.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel within the central business district
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.