Sacsayhuaman Audio-Guided Tour with transport in Cusco
If you'd like to visit the famous 4 Inka Sites of Sacsayhuaman Archeological Park without a guide, pre-book now for a fast, hassle-free independent day trip. It's the best way to arrange a do-it-yourself tour if you have limited time.
Get the Free GPS audio-guide and explore the land of the Inkas at your own pace. Great value for money.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- GPS Free Audio Guides downloadable for your own smarthphones or tables ( English, Portuguesse, Spanish)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees ( 22 dollars)
- Select your preferred departure time (8am, 10am, 12pm, 14pm) and join up with your air-conditioned minivan in central Cusco. Then, sit back and relax as you set off on your approx. 20-min drive to Sacsayhuaman. This spectacular ancient monument dates back from 1450ac. and was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1983. This immense ruin of both religious and military significance was built using megalithic limestone rocks, some of them weighing as much as 120 tons, The name itself can be translated as “speckled head” and some say that the city of Cusco was laid out in the shape of a puma, with Sacsayhuaman forming the head.
Explore also Q’enqo, one of the most important wak'as (holy places) in the Incan Cusco. Many wak'as were based on naturally occurring rock formations. It was believed to be a place where sacrifices and mummification took place, then continue to the Red Fortress of Puca-Pucara and Tambomachay, a beautiful fountain fed by a spring forming a series of basins. To complete the tour an entertaining and culturally-rich stop is the Andean textile factory. This popular artisan outpost is a budget-friendly place to experience alpacas and Andean culture. With no entry fee, visitors can marvel with the colorful textiles they spin using alpacas fiber and natural dies. At the end of the tour a visit to the Cristo Blanco View Point will crown your tour with magnificent views over Cusco City..
Departure Point :The Corner of Plaza de Armas and Calle Plateros
Departure Time :8am, 10am, 12pm, 14pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.