Sacred Valley tour with the most beautiful views
We know very well every place of this tour, since we have been grown in this area and we studied over 3 years to get a guide license. as well, our vehicles have all the permits to operate.
We know when and where to go first to avoid the crowds. We want you enjoy the beauty and peace of each place, but some times it is not possible, specially when you want to start and finish in different places, even though, we could fix it managing the starting time.
Our tours are PRIVATE, so we are very flexible. We can stay in each place as long as you want, but do not forget that we have to be inside of the last archaeological párk before 4pm.
We are honest, it means we are always going to tell you the true about the sites, places to eat, shops, etc. We are no gonna make you waste your time in shopping places, unless you want to get something, we will advice you.
You can bring your own snaks or we can stop in a restaurant for lunch, if there is time.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- The tourist ticket ( this S/ 80 soles ticket cover all the places)
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero, Chinchero 08651 Peru
We will visit a beautiful Inka palace, where you will be able to appreciate the great mix of inka and Spanish architecture. Also, we can see the very pretty, old and interesting art inside of the a 400 years old colonial church. On the other hand we can visit one of the weavers co-op where native girls perform and preserve ancient techniques to weave and die the textiles.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Salinas de Maras, Carreta a Maras, Maras 08655 Peru
We will visit a very spectacular salt mines on the side of a mountain that has been worked for over 600 years ago. The way how people still mine the salt here is quite unique.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
This place look like an amphitheater, but was an experimental laboratory that inka people built and used to adapt plants to grow in a high altitude.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
This town is known as an inka living city because around 80% of the urban design comes from inka times. We will visit the religious sector where twe will see how the inkas were building a temple for sun God using huge stones blocks. It is very unbelievable.
If you still feel with energy we can walk a little bit around the urban sector.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Cusco, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from anywhere in Cusco or the Sacred Valley.Airports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/6/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :Sacred Valley, 08670, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.