Sacred Valley Tour Full day Cusco - private service
If you are in the city of Cusco, take a private tour through Sacred Valley of the Incas and explore in detail all its tourist attractions accompanied by your personalized guide. On your trip, visit Awanacancha, the archaeological site, and the local market of Pisac, the picturesque city of Ollantaytambo and Chinchero.
The tour begins and ends at your hotel in the city of Cusco. If you plan to take the train from Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu in the afternoon, we will leave you at the station.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private mobility.
- An official English or Spanish speaking tour guide.
- Tickets to all the tourist attractions to visit.
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- All the tour in private service only for your family.
- Complimentary bottled water.
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance.
- Tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
Awanacancha, Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero
The professional guide and a private minivan will pass through your hotel in Cusco at 8:30 a.m. Then, start your journey to the Sacred Valley and make a short stop at the farm of Awanakacha and see different species of South American camelids.
Continue your journey to the archaeological site and the local market of Pisaq. Admire the extensive agricultural terraces and stroll through the colorful local market. Then, enjoy a buffet lunch in Urubamba and then explore the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo.
Finally, on your return to the city of Cusco, visit a pre-Hispanic textile center in Chinchero and see the whole process of making alpaca wool and llama (If you like some fabrics, you can buy them as a gift).
Arrival at your hotel in Cusco at approximately 7:00 p.m.
Note. If you are spending the night in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Do not worry; we will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel. Just tell us the location and the name of your hotel. Also, if you travel at night by train from Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu, we will leave you at the station.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Cusco, Peru
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.