Sacred Valley of The Incas Private One Day Tour
Walk in the footsteps of the Incas through the Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins. Bargain for traditional weaves in the bustling Pisac Market. Experience the roots of today´s Peru in an unmediated fashion with our half day tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation through the Sacred Valley
- Professional tour guide
- Weaving demonstration
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Valley, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
The Sacred Valley was undoubtedly a key area of settlement to the Incas; it’s a combination of agreeable climate and fertile plains bestowing an unusual abundance for the high Andes. Here the Incas sculpted the mountain flanks with vast contour terracing and irrigation channels. Our driver and guide will be ablke to suggest good views from which you can take photos.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pisac, Pisac, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Later on, we will drive towards the ruins of Pisac. At the ruins you will see and learn about different aspects of Inca culture. You can see amazing art works in the stone and impressive agricultural terraces After exploring we will drive back to the modern town of Pisac, where there is a unique market that shouldnt be missed.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
We will drive along the Urubamba River towards the town of Ollantaytambo. Once we reach Ollantaytambo, we will visit the ruins, which is an area of important Inca construction built during the Inca’s heydays.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chinchero, Chinchero, Cusco Region
This is an extraordinary Inca site where besides the ruins you will also find an amazing rock formation representing the Inca god Wiracocha. Afterwards, we will return to Cusco and will drop you off at your hotel.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Cusco City (please inquire about other pickup locations)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Cusco City (please inquire about other dropoff locations)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.