Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu 2-Day Tour with Hotel from Cusco
Explore the ancient civilization of the Incas on a 2-day guided tour through the Sacred Valley. Visit Pisaq on a 2-hour guided tour, enjoy Urubamba and Ollantaytambo before taking the train to Aguas Calientes, staying overnight there. All transportation from Cusco, Train tickets, buses up down to Machu Picchu, Entrance to the park, guided tour of Machu Picchu, and overnight in a 3-star hotel is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cusco
- Comfortable bus for Sacred Sacred Valley tour
- Tourist class train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes Round trip
- Hotel accommodation in Aguas Calientes 3*** Flower House Machupicchu or intipunku el Tambo
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Bus Up and down to Machu Picchu
- Guided tour for 2 hours in Machu Picchu English speaking guide
- Tour guide for the Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu
- Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- Assistance of the company
What's excluded :
- Tourist ticket only for sacred valley 70 Soles / But if you travel in 2020 is free :)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain Ticket $25 USD per person.
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
Day 1: Sacred Valley
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
We will drive to Pisac to discover our first Inca ruins of the tour. And then we will head back into the town to visit the most colorful and traditional local market in Pisaq. Our sightseeing continues and we will continue our drive through beautiful Sacred Valley. This area was the breadbasket of the Incas and still produces large amounts of corn on the Inca terraces that will be visible along the ride. Our next destination is Urubamba, where we'll enjoy lunch around 1:00 pm in one of the local restaurants. The last Inca ruin site of the day is known as Ollantaytambo (Inca palace). This site was built with pink granite rocks and is another impressive example of Inca craftsmanship. Here you can see the second biggest rock from the Inca’s time (90 tons) which was used as part of the Temple of the Sun.
You will walk for about 15 minutes to head to the train station in the town. Your train departure time depends on availability) to Aguas Calientes, which will be a 2 hour journey..
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: A 3 star hotel in Aguas Calientes.
Day 2: Machu Picchu
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Today is the most important day, as we will be visiting Machu, so wake up early in the morning to enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then head to the bus station to try to catch one of the first buses, beginning at 5:30 am. Up in Machu Picchu is our job to take you to the best spot to overlook all the ruins and get a panoramic view of the landscape and the mountains. You will then have a 2 hour guided tour in Machu Picchu, with plenty of free time afterwards to explore on your own. If you have tickets to climb the amazing Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain, your guide will direct you to where this hike begins. Please make sure this is arranged at least a month in advance of your visit, as tickets do sell out. Once you are done exploring all Machu Picchu has to offer, you will take a bus down to Aguas Calientes. Then we will take an afternoon train back to Ollantaytambo and from there we will take you back to Cusco where we will drop you off at your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Hotels in Cusco located in the historical center . Please provide the name of your hotel at the time of booking.
Departure Time :8:10 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Passport name, number, expiry, and the country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (rain poncho is necessary for rain season)
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- (Customer should come to our Office in cusco at least 1 day before to receive the last instructions or call us to this numbers +51 84 200274 )
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Limited capacity of our vehicles and seats distributed with the correct physical distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.