Sacred Valley Full day Maras & Moray
Full day exploring the stunning landscapes just outside of Cusco. In our full day Chinchero, Maras, Moras & Ollantaytambo tour, you will experience beautiful colonial architecture, ingenious Inca and Pre-Inca argricultural structures of Maras & Moray, and observe the beautiful Andean mountain range. In Chinchero, we will learn about the traditional Inca textile practices still used to this day!
This is the perfect day trip for those looking to experience a mix of culture as well as natural beauty. The salt mines of Maras, Farmning Terraces of Moray, and Citadel of Ollantaytambo will take your breath away. Book below!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All tours stated in the itinerary with English or Spanish - speaking guides
- Lunch (Urubamba restaurant - Buffet)
- Ground transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees - Buy it in Pisac (Price of $23 per person the ticket valid for 2 days)
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
At 7:30am your PWP mountain guide and our driver will pick up you from your hotel. We drive for about 45 minutes and stop by the small town of Chinchero to learn about the ancient techniques of arts and textiles by local people of the area. A truly unique experience! We then continue to visiting Moray, the agricultural testing site of the Incas while passing through beautiful green lush valleys and begin to see snow capped peaks of the Andes. The Incas carved out the dome-like shaped into the ground to test out optimal growing temperatures for difference crops. After spending 30-45minutes exploring, we drive 15minutes to Maras, where we will explore and learn about the ancient salt mines. We will see 3,000 salt pools carved into the mountain which is fed by a mountain stream of water dating back to pre-Inca times. After exploring the area, we drive about 45 minutes to our final stop of Ollantaytambo before returning to Cusco. The Citadael of Ollantaytambo is an incredible site. Marvel at well-preserved features such as the Temple of the Sun and Manyaraqui Square while observing the megaton rock structures, terraces, and steps leading up to the highest point. The entire tour will leave you breathless as you step back in time to experiences the landscapes and ruins of the Inca. Once we have completed the tour, we will return to Cusco arriving by 4:00pm.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Every Hotel near to the city center of Cusco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :19.00 hrs approximately to your Cusco Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy our 24/7 trip support
- Our promise the best value & service
- Punctual, reliable transfers
- Experienced Peru guides
- What Should you bring
- Waterproof jacket or raincoat
- Bottle of water
- Photographic camera
- Extra money
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- At Peru Wayna Picchu, the health and safety of our travelers is our top priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.