Sacred Valley Full Day Cusco
The Sacred Valley of the Incas tour includes Písac and Ollantaytambo and Chinchero, located along the Vilcanota River. We can access from the city of Cusco.
These tourist centers include an endless number of stone constructions, impressive landscapes, customs and culture that the inhabitants of the neighborhood have, you will be able to observe animals such as the alpaca and the llama, etc.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel
- Tourist transport (One way and return)
- Expert professional guide in hiking
- Lunch Buffet
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
Día 1: Cusco- Pisac-Ollanta-Chinchero-Cusco
You will start with a pick-up from your hotel at approximately 8:15 am or from the place agreed to travel by bus to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. The first visit will be to the Inca citadel of PISAQ. We can visit the typical native market of the PISAQ Village where we will have the opportunity to appreciate the different forms of trade and crafts. After our next stop will be the City of Urubamba, traveling along the banks of the river Vilcanota prior coordination with the guide will have lunch buffet. After lunch In the afternoon we visit the Citadel of OLLANTAYTAMBO, there We will have the opportunity to walk through the town and have an idea of how this archaeological, religious and cultural center was during the Inca Empire. From return to Cusco we will visit the town of CHINCHERO, where the remains of the royal treasury of Túpac Inca Yupanqui are found. At the end of the tour we will transfer you back to Cusco.
• PISAQ: This wonderful place is formed by groups of platforms and architectural structures scattered on the slopes and at the top of the mountain, Pisac is one of the most beautiful monumental centers of the valley because it combines the landscape with the impeccable finish of its buildings.
• OLLANTAYTAMBO: built to guard the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from possible invasions of the inhabitants of the jungle. We will have the opportunity to walk through the streets of the town and thus have a clear idea of how this military, religious and cultural center was during the Inca Empire.
• CHINCHERO: Place where the remains of the royal treasury of Túpac Inca Yupanqui are found. Admire its well preserved Inca Wall in the main square and visit the beautiful colonial temple with interesting frescoes in the portico, built on the foundations of an Inca building. Transfer to the selected hotel in Cusco to spend the night
we include all the entrances to the sacred valley plus a bottle of water
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from your hotelWait in the reception room of your hotel.
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What do you need to take?
- Personal light backpack
- Hiking shoes
- Rain jacket or rain poncho
- Hats or hats
- Personal medication
- Energy bars
- Sun glasses and plastic bag
- Photographic camera
- Extra money (soles)
- You must drink coca tea.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.