Sacred Valley Full Day and Buffet Lunch
Walk the picturesque trails of the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
Meet the people of Pisac and buy handicrafts in its artisanal market, where barter is still practiced.
Take advantage of the visit to see the Archaeological Site of Pisac sitting on the side of a prominent mountain.
Continue your visit to the valley knowing the towns of Calca and Urubamba, where you can enjoy an exquisite lunch buffet.
Follow the route to the town of Ollantaytambo, where in addition to interacting with its warm population and know the Archaeological Site of Ollantaytambo an important military, religious and agricultural center of the ancient Inca Empire.
Return to the city of Cusco by Chinchero, in whose way you will be able to appreciate the fertile agricultural fields of Cusco, also to contemplate the snowed ones of the Valley.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bilingual Professional Guide (Spanish / English)
- Public transport
- Buffet lunch.
What's excluded :
- General or Partial Tourist Ticket
- Meals and / or snacks and / or drinks during the tour
- Gifts, souvenirs, purchases / personal expenses
- Any other service and / or attention not specified
- Entry/Admission - Pisac
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pisac Peru
9:00 am. We meet at the agreed Departure Point.
We start the tour by bus to Pisac, less than 1 hour from the starting point, where we visit the Indigenous and Artisan Market of the town as well as the Archaeological Site of Pisac, set on the side of a mountain.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
We continue our journey to the towns of Calca and Urubamba, where you will have the opportunity to enjoy a Buffet lunch of traditional food of the place (included).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
After that, we went to the town of Ollantaytambo where, in addition to visiting the town, we can access the Archaeological Site of the same name to discover ancient Inca buildings.
We begin the return to the city of Cusco by the route of Chinchero, in whose town you can visit the Church built on an ancient Inca palace and the Museum of the Site.
7:00 p.m. End of service
We leave them at a point near the Plaza de Armas or in our offices.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Cusco: Operator Offices or Plaza de Armas.Confirm and coordinate the exact point, after your purchase.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Service does NOT apply for Easter Season. For those dates, the rate increases by 10% versus the published rate
- It is recommended to bring: Passport or Dni, rain poncho, sunglasses and sunscreen, sportswear (windbreaker), sunscreen and sunglasses; load the belongings in a small backpack
- Se aceptan niños a partir de 10 años en este servicio 53/5000 Children from 10 years old are accepted in this service
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.