Sacred Valley from Cusco (full day)
This wonderful full-day excursion (shared services) brings you to the Sacred Valley near Cusco, where you explore the local culture at a market and visit the ruins of Ollantaytambo, once a very important Inca complex. A tour to this beautiful valley is the perfect way to learn more about the local culture and the Inca Empire while enjoying stunning landscapes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Shared transportation
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
What's excluded :
- Snacks and drinks
- Meals not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pisac, Pisac, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
We will visit the lower part of thecomplex where the agricultural area and the pre-Hispanic cemetery (the largest in America) are located. We will also visit the artisan market and continue to the Valley of Urubamba.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
Manco Inca used this complex as a fortress during the time of the Spanish conquest.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :This tour departs from selected hotels in downtown Cusco. In case you stay in another part of town, please ask for more information.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.