Sacred Valley Connection to Machu Picchu (2D / 1N)
Traditional tour of the city of Cusco, admire beautiful landscapes, picturesque towns and the wonderful history that only the Sacred Valley of the Incas can offer you. Your adventure will start at the navel of the world with unmissable stops in the most recognized archaeological sites of Cusco, until you arrive at the wonderful Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transportation through the sacred valley.
- General tourist ticket (to enter the archaeological sites of the Sacred Valley).
- Tourist train tickets
- Round trip train: Ollantaytambo- Aguas Calientes.
- Tickets to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Round trip bus: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu.
What's excluded :
- Sacred Valley Breakfast
- Food in Machu Picchu
- Extra expenses
Day 1: Sacred Valley of the Incas - Aguas Calientes
Stop At: Sacred Valley, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Between 08:30 am we will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco and begin our trip to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Along the way, we will stop at the natural viewpoints of Qorao and Taray to enjoy the beautiful views and get to know a little with our guide. Next, we will visit the archaeological site of Pisaq, which is approximately 1 hour outside of Cusco. There, we will see Inca constructions of great importance that served as an adaptation area for agricultural products. We will have a guided tour of the archaeological complex before heading to the Pisaq town where the most popular artisan market in the area is located.
Subsequently, we will continue our trip to Urubamba, passing through traditional towns, such as Coya, Lamay, and Calca along the picturesque route.
At 12:00 pm we will arrive in Urubamba; This is where we will stop for Buffet Lunch. Our next stop will be the town of Ollantaytambo, which many refer to as the city where the Inca lived, as it still retains its original structure. We will visit the archaeological site that bears the same name as the town, at approximately 4 in the afternoon. Where we will stay to go to hot waters. Approximately at 7pm (depending on the availability of trains), we will board the train in Ollantaytambo which will take us to Aguas Calientes, where you can have dinner on your own and spend the night.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: hotel
Day 2: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cusco
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Very early in the morning we will board Machu Picchu. At the archaeological site, we will immerse ourselves in the enigmatic beauty and perfection of incomparable Inca engineering of the site, which has made it one of the 7 wonders of the modern world We will have a 2-hour guided tour accompanied by a specialist guide who will explain the history of the place
After the excursion, we will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes. There, you will have time for lunch before we have to take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our economy class transportation will be waiting for us to take us back to the city of Cusco.
Duration: 13 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :12:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.