Sacred Valley Connection Machupicchu
The sacred valley is one of the richest places as it produces the best corn grain. It has a unique historical wealth and also houses three of the most important typical craft markets of Cusco: Pisaq, Ollantaytambo also shows its visitors the variety of flora, friendly climate and natural resources it possesses. In the days of Tahuantinsuyo it was the center of the Cusco civilization, thus becoming an important source of food for the ancient Incas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
What's excluded :
Day 1: Cusco - Sacred Valley
Stop At: Sacred Valley, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
The tour starts at 7:30 a.m. With the pick up from your hotel in Cusco, then we will make the trip to the "Sacred Valley of the Incas" we will visit the typical market of Pisaq where we will see the famous craft fair and we will also visit the archaeological complex of Pisac, where picturesque cultivated terraces are seen in the Mountain, then we will go to the town of Urubamba to have lunch. Then we will visit the fortress of Ollantaytambo, where there are descendants of the Incas who live in the houses of the Incas, finally we will go to the train station of Ollantaytambo, to board the Travel by train is approximately 2 hours to the town of Aguas Calientes, where we will spend the night at the selected hotel (Machu Picchu Pueblo).
Duration: 5 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: 01 nigth in hotel in Aguas Calientes
Day 2: MACHUPICCHU - CUSCO
Stop At: Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru
This day we will start our tour very early and after breakfast we will go to the station to board the bus, we will make a 30-minute trip to the Citadel of Machu Picchu. We will have a guided tour of 2 hours to know the most important places of Machu Picchu, after the tour you have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own,
At an appropriate time we will descend from Machu Picchu to the town Aguas Calientes to board our train back to Cusco.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
of the monumental helmetAirports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.