Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 2-Day Tour
Tucked under the tawny skirts of formidable foothills about 15kms/9.3 miles north of Cusco as the condor flies, via a narrow road and hairpin turns, the Sacred Valley holds its head high. The valley has long been the home of attractive colonial towns, handicraft markets and lofty 10th and 11th century Inca Citadels of Pisac, Ollyantaytambo and Urubumba.
Visiting the Salt Mines and Moray terraces which were made by building containment walls filled with fertile earth. They were watered through a complex irrigation system. At the base of the terraces, there is a rain water storage system.
Explore amazing ruins and the fabled Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu. The Inca City of the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu is the articulating center of its surroundings, a masterpiece of art, urbanism, architecture and engineering of the Inca Civilization.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - Inca Trail
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Huayna Picchu mt US$75 (extra Hike at Machu Picchu)
- Upgrade to Vistadome Train US$67
Day 1: Cusco - Km 104 - Sun Gate - Machu Picchu
Stop At: Inca Trail, Cusco 08000 Peru
We will pick you up at 4:00am & drive you to the train station. You will have an hour and 20-minute ride by Expedition train to KM 104. Afterwards, we initiate a moderate climb for three hours to the chiseled remnants & remote archaeological site of Wiñay Wayna (2,650m/8747ft). Your guide will go at your pace answer all of your questions! Remember, the more time you take for this hike, the more time you have on the Inca Trail! Admire the fountains that have been flowing for hundreds of years and gaze down the spectacular, sheer mountainside, plunging down to the Urubamba River. Have lunch at the Wiñay Wayna campground, then continue onward towards the Sun Gate (2,730m/9,007ft). Following the ancient remote footpath, we finally get our first spectacular view of Machu Picchu in all its brilliance and majestic monumentality. As we move closer to the Citadel of Machu Picchu, you will enjoy views of the enigmatic ruins the whole length of the trail. Then we take our bus to Aguas Calientes
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: 2* Hotel included
Day 2: Machu Picchu - Cusco
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
This is the day you’ve been waiting for! We take the early bus to Machu Picchu archeological site, making sure we tour every nook and cranny of this New 7 Wonder of the World and UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site. The Citadel of the Incas, Machu Picchu, what an unforgettable experience! On your 2.5 hours private tour, your guide will expertly direct you through the enigmatic ruins and its most important sites. You will see the Temple of the Sun, Temple of the Condor, Temple of Three Windows, Sun Dial, Quarry, the House of the Inka, the urban areas, agricultural terraces and many different types of architecture. .
You may wish to indulge in a few of the following activities on your own (not included in the price):
When you are ready, you will descend to Aguas Calientes, have a leisurely lunch on your own, and later on board the train at 14:55 for the return trip with the Expedition train to the Ollantaytambo where you will catch our private van back to Cusco and your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: No accommodation included!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.