Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 2-Day in Aguas Calientes
Visit Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu during this 2-Day tour in a 3 stars accommodation in Aguas Calientes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Professional guide
- 1 lunch, 1 breakfast, 1 box lunch (tell us if you have food restrictions)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Day 1 Sacred Valley Tour (Overnight in Aguas Calientes)
Your tour begins with hotel pickup in Cusco between 7:30am. Board a vehicle and drive to the town of Pisaq (approximately an hour) stopping at natural viewpoints along the way where we’ll be able to see the entire Sacred Valley from above.
Once in Pisaq, you will drive up to the ruins (2,950m / 9,678ft), where you will see and learn about different aspects of the Incan culture. You will be able to view intricate stone workings and impressive agricultural terraces all over the place. After touring around the ruins, you will get back into the bus and drive down to Pisaq's town center, where there is a unique market that you can visit.
At the market you will have free time to walk around and do some shopping to then meet your guide for lunch at a nice local restaurant to enjoy delicious Andean cuisine. After lunch, you will continue driving along the Urubamba River towards the town of Ollantaytambo (2,700m / 8,858ft). Once there, you will visit the ruins of Ollantaytambo, a significant construction built during the pinnacle of the Incan civilization. This is an extraordinary place where you will also see an amazing rock formation representing the Inca god Wiracocha. Afterwards, you'll take train to Aguas Calientes town on to the comforts of your hotel.
Day 2 Machupicchu Full Day
After enjoying the tourist amenities of Aguas Calientes and getting a full night’s sleep at a hotel, we catch one of the first buses to Machu Picchu in order to see the awe-inspiring view of the ruins at sunrise.
After a two-hour guided tour, you will have free time to explore the city, or simply relax. In the early afternoon we take the bus back down to Aguas Calientes where you catch the train to Cusco.
A guided tour is included, as well as the bus ticket from the train station to the ruins (roundtrip) and the entrance fee to the ruins. You arrive back in Cusco around 7:30 pm.
If you wish to climb Huayna Picchu, permits need to be organized at the time of booking (Extra fee US$85).
Departure Point :From guest hotel. Please provide detailed hotel information. Hotels only in Cusco City Centre Area.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- We need hotel details.
- Bring inmigration card (otherwise guest pays 18% hotel fee)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.