Situated halfway between Cusco and Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley is the perfect place to take a rest and enjoy night skies lit by a million bright stars. From the circular terraces of Pisac to the fortress of Ollantaytambo, the Sacred Valley is a special place and your first encounter is likely to be as thrilling as it is unforgettable.
• A day tour of Peru's stunning Sacred Valley
• The heart of the ancient Inca Empire Set out for a day of ample exploring
• Visiting three distinct Inca and Pre-Inca archaeological sites: Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Chincheros
• Learn about and see demostrations of local dyeing and weaving techniques that date back centuries
• Bargain for alpaca-wool sweaters and colorful woven blankets at Pisac's bustling market
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All tours stated in the itinerary with English or Spanish - speaking guides
- Lunch (Urubamba restaurant - Buffet)
- Ground transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees - Buy it in Pisac (Price of $23 per person the ticket valid for 2 days)
- • Explore the beautiful Peruvian countryside with a full-day tour of the magical Sacred Valley, home to several royal estates of Incan emperors. First, you will visit the town of Pisac, famous for its bustling indigenous market and for the beautiful Incan ruins on the hillside overlooking the city. In the market, you will have the opportunity to browse the beautiful handicrafts and Andean garments displayed for sale as well as local fruits, vegetables, and other natural products. While exploring the Pisac ruins above, you will wander about walls and palaces of spectacularly cut stones, while enjoying a stunning view of Pisac and the Sacred Valley below.
• Following your visit to Pisac, you will stop for lunch (not included) at a buffet restaurant offering a variety of Peruvian and international food near the town of Urubamba, named after the sacred river (whose upper stretch is called the Vilcanota) that flows through the valley, on its way to Machu Picchu and eventually the Amazon jungle.
• Next, you will visit the spectacular fortress of Ollantaytambo. These magnificent Incan ruins that cling to the hillside were part of the royal estate of the Incan emperor Pachacuti. Later, during the Incas heroic resistance against the Spaniards, a great battle was fought, during which the Spaniards were repelled by the Manco Inca guerrilla emperor. The small town of Ollantaytambo at its base still has Inca houses, making Ollantaytambo the only Inca city that is still inhabited today.
• In the late afternoon, you will be visit the main plaza and the Inca ruins at Chinchero requires a Tourist Ticket. To one side of the plaza, Inca stone structures and agricultural terraces sweep down the hillside. On a clear day you can see Apu Salkantay, a famed Inca peak, off in the distance. A white 16th century church built on the stone foundation of a once Incan structure boasts tall ceilings and beautifully painted walls finally we return to our hotel in Cusco approximately 19:00 hrs
Departure Point :Every Hotel near to the city center of Cusco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :19.00 hrs approximately to your Cusco Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy our 24/7 trip support
- Our promise the best value & service
- Punctual, reliable transfers
- Experienced Peru guides
- What Should you bring
- Waterproof jacket or raincoat
- Bottle of water
- Photographic camera
- Extra money
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- At Peru Wayna Picchu, the health and safety of our travelers is our top priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.