Sacred Pilgrimage Tour - Brahmapureeswarar & Samayapuram Temple from Trichy
Lord Brahma is the creator of mankind, there are very few temples for Lord Brahma in the World. It is widely believed that this temple that can change your destiny.
Samayapuram Mariamman is the headquarters of all the Mariamman temples in the entire world. This is the most popular of the power places. It is the belief of the devotees that the embarrassment of the Samayapuram temple Mariamman.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Toll Charges
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Special Darshan Fees (wherever it's necessary)
- Entry/Admission - Brahmapureeswarar Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brahmapureeswarar Temple, Thirupattur, Tiruchirappalli India
Brahmapureeswarar at Tirupattur is the most important temple for Lord Brahma, as he not only regained his power of creation and luster (Tejas) but also was bestowed with the power to change the destiny of people visiting him for good, depending on individual's capabilities. Yes, it is believed that those visiting the temple get their destiny changed for good, by the grace of Lord Brahma.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Maariamman Temple, Samayapuram Near Tiruchirappalli, Tiruchirappalli 621112 India
Devotees are believe that the Goddess Mariamman is capable of curing diseases like Small Pox and Chicken Pox, hence it is a ritual to buy small metallic replicas, made with silver or steel, of various body parts that need to be cured, and these are deposited in the donation box
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver and vehicle details will be sent to you in message (you are requested to please contact your hotel concierge / bell desk / front desk to call the driver from car parking area to portico (entrance) at your pick-up time)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Shoes must be removed at places of worship, Dress code is smart casual (Please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended)
- Most travelers can participate
- Important notice about Tour Guide: All place of worship and museums has basic standard of "keep silence", so there is no possibility to give any commentary on that place, All possible information and assistance will be provided (if you have asked for it in advance), Tour operator (Uvamai Niche Tourism) never ever arrange tour guides for their tours
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.