Russky island HIGHLIGHTS - off-road tour
Explore and discover Russky Island! During this full day tour, you will visit absolutely epic views for making incredible photos, see scenic sea panoramas, hear the history of the island, get acquainted with the military past of Primorye and visit forts.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Off-road transport
- Entry/Admission - St. Seraphim Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Voroshilovskaya Batareya Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Russky Island, Russkiy, Primorsky Krai, Russia
It is the largest island in the Eugénie Archipelago, separated from the Muravyov-Amursky Peninsula immediately to the north by the Eastern Bosphorus.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: St. Seraphim Monastery, Podnozhye St., 9/1 Russkiy Island, Vladivostok Russia
The only island monastery in the Far East of Russia. In the past, these were the most powerful fortifications of the Vladivostok fortress, then, in Soviet times, the territory of one of the military units, now the spiritual warrior monks have replaced the defending soldiers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Voroshilovskaya Batareya Museum, Voroshilovskaya Batareya, 1 Russkiy, Vladivostok 690920 Russia
The unique battery, on which very rare gun mounts with a caliber of 305 millimeters are preserved, the construction of which began in 1931. The Voroshilov battery is one of the most unique coastal batteries in the world, the analog of which is only in Sevastopol.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Central Square, Tsentralnaya ploshchad, Vladivostok, Primorskiy kray, Russia, 690091
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.