RUSSIAN QUISINE TOUR (2 hours)
The Russian quisine is very diverse but simple at the same time. The original recipes of the dishes were invented at the times when the cooking and gastronomical facilities were very limited - just to a stove and to the food one could grow in their own garden.
We invite you to discover the history of the Russian quisine, have a small tour of Alexander's garden near Kremlin and get a taste of the most delicious national Russian dishes that you will choose yourself or based on the recommendations of our guide.
This is a very good option for an ordinary dinner, by the way! Add some more colors to you gastronomic life!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - The dinner is on us!
- Friendly knowledgeable guide
- Quick sightseeing tour on the road to the restaurant
- Possibility to choose from a number of menu options
- Recommendations from the guide on the choice of dishes
- Entry/Admission - Taras Bulba
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taras Bulba, Mokhovaya St, 8, стр. 1, Moskva, Russia, 119019
An established restaurant of Russian Quisine ready to host our degustation in skip the line mode!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in central Moscow
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.