Russian Cossack Show for cruise ship passengers
A unique tourist attraction which allows one to feel the history and soul of Russia in one night!
Talented young artists, many of whom are hereditary Cossacks, successfully recreated the longstanding creative traditions of the Cossacks. All artists of the Ensemble are professionals, graduates and students of the best creative universities of our country, many are diplomats and laureates of all-Russian and international festivals and competitions.
Enjoy a unique folklore show, feel bright energy, Cossack temperament, brave daring, folk humor, colorfulness and spectacle of a historically adjusted Cossack costume create an unforgettable holiday atmosphere at concerts.
The show is available:
May: 14,15,18,19,20,22,25,27,31. June: 1,2,3,4,5,8,9,11,14,16,20,21,23,25,27,28,29,30 July:1,2,4,6,7,8,11,12,13,14,15,17,19,22,26,27,28,30 August:1,2,3,4,5,8,10,11,12,13,14,16,17,18,19,21,23,24,25,26,28,30,31 September: 1,4,7,8,9,11,13,18,19,22,25,26,27,29 October: 2,6,15
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Folk Show Tickets
- visa support for cruise chip passengers
- port entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Youth House of Vasileostrovsky District of St. Petersburg
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Youth House of Vasileostrovsky District of St. Petersburg, Bolshoi Ave. V.O., 65a, St. Petersburg 199106 Russia
Enjoy traditional Russian Cossack Show performed by professional ensemble. Feel the history and soul of Russia in one night. Enjoy scenes from the real life of the Cossacks told in a song and shown in dance.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The show starts at 20.00. We will pick you up at your ship or hotel at 19.15.Ports
- St. Petersburg port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Please provide the ship name, your full names, dates of birth, citizenship, passport number. The visa ticket will be sent to you by email. Printed out tour ticket and a current valid passport is required on the day of travel Due to the port formalities, any booking less than 5 days from the cruise arrival will not be treated
- The Show is available in 2020 on the following days: May : 1, 6, 8, 9, 12, 16, 17, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 28; June:2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 17, 19, 20, 22, 25, 26, 29, 30; July: 3, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 24, 26, 28, 30, 31; August 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 22, 24, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 31; September 2, 5, 9, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 25, 27, 28; October 6
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.