Rural Tour (cantel)
This TOUR includes the wonderful experience of living a day or several with a local family. Family full of deep-rooted traditions. Where you can even have an embroidery class of the place, where you can also express your own creativity. You will also know the traditional cuisine of the place and even a glass of a special liquor. You will love the place as it is kind to nature and you will breathe an atmosphere full of peace and harmony.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Certified Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango Department, Western Highlands
An explanation is made of the places where we pass.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Parque Centro América, Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.