RURAL LIFE DISCOVERY- learn cultural aspects through vespa ride to paddy-field
Take delight in sitting on the back of a Vespa scooter for a memorial ride through the scenic countryside of Hue. To learn about Vietnamese rural life, Vespa takes you on small country roads to the parts of Hue most visitors don’t see such as immense rice paddies, village pagodas of Buddhism, lichen-covered chapels and communal houses. Come and see a peasant family to get to know about their life. You should not miss the Thanh Toan tile-roofed Bridge (16th century) which is a historic and cultural credit to the community.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Travel insurance
- Bottled water
- Chance to enjoy the beauty of rural life with rice field, local market, local pagoda,etc.
- Chance to chat with a monk regarding Buddhism and life
- Chance to exchange with villagers and make the traditional cake
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Toan Bridge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thanh Toan Bridge, Thanh Toan, Hue 530000 Vietnam
Thanh toan Tile Roofted Bridge, in accompany with Japanese Covered Bridge in Hoi An, are the only two covered ancient bridges with artistic value in Vietnam. It was built in the 18th with the donation from Ms. Tran Thi Dao, the wife of a high ranking mandarin of the government. Thus, this bridge helped to connect the 2 halves and enabled the better interaction of villagers of the 2 sides of the canal. Today, Thanh Toan bridge is known as the one of the top destination to visit for Hue tourism even it locates 8 km away from city center.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers at the reception of their hotels
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.