Rural Horseback Riding Tour
The more than 15 years of experience in riding we have horses for beginers or for experienced riders.
A unique way to see the rural area of Turrialba, learn about the plantations and the way of life for the communty surrounding Casa Turire.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
A remarkable experience horseback riding through the rural coffee & sugar cane plantations of Turrialba. Breath taking views of the valley, Turrialba Volcano and local communities!
• Turrialba Volcano, Cartago Costa Rica
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Provincia de Cartago, Turrialba, Costa Rica
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.