Run and hike in Thessaloniki. Apollon Route.
You will start your Apollon Run Hike Experience at the edge of the forest adjacent to the suburb of Panorama, and go on a 5.5Km trail through woodland scenery. The Apollon trail is of moderate difficulty. You will follow a forest road and a path that ascends 190 meters, but you will be rewarded by the serene landscape! Your running/ hiking instructor is very knowledgeable and a local and will happily give you tips and any information you require. At the end of your Apollon Running/ Hiking Experience, your instructor will provide you with some water and a snack and take you back to your location so you can continue your day in Thessaloniki, energised and with a feeling of accomplishment.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Energy bar / sesame bar / energy gel
- Soda/Pop - Electrolytes
- Backpack / hydration belt
- Photos of the activity
- GPS session of the activity
What's excluded :
- Select your desired meeting date and time on booking. Within 24 hours you shall receive an email with further information & instructions for the completion of the booking. You will also arrange your pick-up with your running/hiking instructor.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
On the day of your experience, your instructor will pick you up from your preferred location.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.