Ruby's Horseback Adventures Half Day Ride
Rides are available for all ages and skill levels from beginner to expert. Our horseback tours wind through some of the most beautiful scenery that southern Utah has to offer. Come explore trails taken by old west outlaws and enjoy a rare chance to see remnants of ancient Native Americans. Some trails are more rugged than others so for safety reasons we require that children must be at least 7 years old to participate.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Horse Ride with wonderful scenery.
What's excluded :
Cost: $95 per person.
Length: 3 hour ride (approximately)
Recommended Riding Experience: First time riders through expert.
A ride through the beautiful red rocks of Losee Canyon in Red Canyon. Enjoy the shade of mountain trails, experience the dark red colored “HooDoo” up close. See the same country as Butch Cassidy did as a young outlaw, over 100 years ago and pass an old outlaw hideout. This ride is approximately 6 miles. Rides leave daily at 8:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Children must be at least 7 years old.
• Red Canyon, Highway 12, Panguitch, UT
Departure Point :26 S Main St, Bryce, UT 84764, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.