RTC03 Summit 2 days and 1 Night
This is the shortest duration if you willing to visit Summit of Rinjani Mountain.
We are organizer, not agent or middle man. We do in small group, so crew can focus on assisting you. We offer completion certificate
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All lombok Transport
- Trekking Guide & Porter
- Drinking water
- Soft Drink & Snack
- Gear (Tent, Sleeping bag, Mattress, Pillow, Chair, Toilet tent)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Trekking Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Pelawangan Sembalun
- Entry/Admission - Mount Rinjani
What's excluded :
- Other personal expenses (Tips/Souvenir/etc)
Day 1: Your Hotel - Senaru Village - Sembalun Village - Crater Rim Sembalun
Stop At: Rinjani Trekking Center, Jl. Pariwisata, Senaru, Bayan, Kabupaten Lombok Utara, Nusa Tenggara Bar. 83354, Indonesia
Our driver will pick you up at hotel lobby by 04.00-04:30 AM transfer direct to Senaru village. Check in at our office, Breakfast, and Meet the guide and crew for Trekking Briefing.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sembalun Village, Sembalun, Lombok 83666 Indonesia
After Breakfast, then transfer to Sembalun Village. Register and check in your online entrance ticket at Rinjani National Park Registration Office in Sembalun Lawang (1,156 m).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pelawangan Sembalun, Sembalun Lawang, Sembalun, Sembalun Lawang, Sembalun, Kabupaten Lombok Timur, Nusa Tenggara Bar. 83656, Indonesia
The trek starts from Sembalun Lawang with the gentle ascend walking through open grassland used as cattle grazing by local people. Resting at Postt 1 Pemantauan (1,300), after about three hours from Sembalun we reach Postt 2 Tengengean (1,500 m) enjoying the beautiful views of Mt. Rinjani summit (3,726 m) while enjoying your lunch.
After another hours ascend to Post 3 Pada Balong (1,800 m), we start the step 3,5 climb amidst the pine-like Casuarinas species locally known as Cemara, perhaps seeing evidence of wild pigs and the long-tailed grey macaque monkeys to the camp site at Plawangan II Sembalun crater rim (2,639 m). Crew will set up all necessary gear here (tent, sleeping bag, mattress, pillow and toilet tent) and preparing your dinner.
Duration: 12 hours
• Breakfast: Breakfast at Senaru Village
• Lunch: Lunch at Pos 2
• Dinner: Dinner at Crater Rim Sembalun
Accommodation included: Overnight at the tent, Crater Rim Sembalun Camp Area
Day 2: Crater Rim Sembalun - Summit - Crater Rim Sembalun - Sembalun Village - Your Hotel
Stop At: Mount Rinjani National Park Sembalun Lawang, Lombok 83656 Indonesia
At 02:00 AM starts is necessary for the hard 3-3,5 hours climb to the mt rinjani summit (3,726 m) on volcanic screen. Once there, enjoy proud feelings of satisfaction and the amazing sunrise views across the Wallace Line to Bali, Mt. Agung and Sumbawa. Taking photograph about 1 hour. Back descend down to the camp site. Return down the ridge passing numerous edelweiss plants (Bunga Abadi) to the crater rim camp for a well-deserved breakfast.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Sembalun Village, Sembalun, Lombok 83666 Indonesia
After breakfast you will start 5 Hours descend back down to Sembalun Village, Lunch will serve at Post II or Post I. Trekking will be finish at the same starting point of trekking where the car is waiting for you to transfer to your next destination.
• Breakfast: Breakfast at Crater Rim Sembalun
• Lunch: Lunch at Pos 2
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel at Airport, Kuta, Selong belanak, Praya, Lembar, Mataram, Senggigi, Batulayar, Mangsit, Kecinan, Teluk Nara, Teluk Kode, Bangsal, Tanjung, Senaru, Sembalun & Tete Batu
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.