Rozafa Castle with a Private Guide
Have an unforgettable experience at the Rozafa Castle in Shkodër and visit the museum for a better understanding of its history and surroundings. Learn about the legend of the woman who got walled in alive inside the castle walls.
• Visit one of the most prominent castles from the 4th-century
• Explore the museum of the castle for a better understanding of the Illyrian people
• Learn about the castle myths and legends
• Enjoy the panoramic vistas of the Drin, Kir and Buna rivers from the castle top
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Private Guide
- Entry/Admission - Rozafa Castle
- Entry/Admission - Shkodra Lake
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rozafa Castle, Rozafa, Shkoder Albania
Visit the Rozafa castle and the museum inside the castle
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shkodra Lake, Shiroka, Shkoder Albania
Along the way, of this trip, you will be rewarded with fantastic views of Shkodra Lake. The next stop is the museum and in will finish off by soaking up the breathtaking views of Tarabosh Mountain and Shkodra Lake and enjoy some free time to shoot pictures.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Don't forget to tell us your hotel address!
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes - there will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.