Royal Windsor Castle Private Tour in Executive Luxury Vehicle
An unique opportunity to explore Windsor town famous for the Royal Windsor Castle and the surroundings.
As well as being home to over 40 exciting shops, restaurants and cafes, Windsor Royal Station is also home to a covered arts and crafts market, open seven days a week.
Discover over 20 stalls serving great local food and delicious street food at the Monthly Independent Food Market in Peascod Street, Windsor.
It takes place on the third and fifth Saturday and Sunday of the month.
*WINDSOR CASTLE is the largest castle in England and still a Royal residence. Famous for the Round Tower and St George's Chapel. This tour passes through Eton College.
Windsor Great Park and Runnymede, where King John sealed the Magna Carta; and the Kennedy Memorial
MY TRANSFERS UK PRIVATE TOURS IN A EXECUTIVE LUXURIOUS VEHICLES
With a private vehicle and chauffeur, exclusively for your party.
Especially convenient if you are traveling with children or elderly people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meet and Greet service
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- single-use masks and gloves
What's excluded :
- entry fee to any sites
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
A visit to Windsor Castle, England's largest and most historical Royal residence. Visit the State apartments, which contain a priceless art collection, and St George's Chape
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Eton College, Main entrance Brewhouse Yard, Eton, Windsor SL4 6DW England
Eton College, known informally as Eton, is one of the world's best-known schools.
Eton College is one of the most prestigious high schools in the world. ... In addition to actors and royals, the school is also known for educating several future Prime Ministers, including David Cameron and prime minister Boris Johnson.
In addition to public tours, Eton College's three museums are open to the public on Sunday afternoons.
The Eton Walkway is a self-guided tour that takes you down Eton High Street, through one of the many playing fields and some of the other notable sites of the town. There is a large plaque outlining the walk at the start of the high street.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Runnymede National Trust, Windsor Road, Egham TW20 0AG England
Runnymede is famous for the signing of the Magna Carta in 1215 by King John and his Barons. The Magna Carta is widely accepted as the first constitutional document that formed the basis of modern democracy. Indeed the monument to the Magna Carta was funded and erected by the American Bar Association.
other places of interests are Runnymede National Trust.
Magna Carta Monument.
John F Kennedy Memorial.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please reconfirm your pick up time 24 hours before Tour. if you are staying at a hotel, please wait inside the hotel, your driver will come in with a name board. if you are staying at a private address please wait outside your front door or liase with your driver for best pick up location. 24 hours before your tour we will send you your driver details. we can pick up from any hotel in London or private address. please provide as much detail or your address as possible. after you book your we will be in contact with you to confirm your tour and exchange any other details.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- infant seats subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid19 guide lines for our travellers and Tour drivers The fear and uncertainty caused by the coronavirus is being felt by everyone around the world. In these difficult times, your wellbeing is important to us, and we have a dedicated team working to support you. That is why we are taking every precaution possible to keep our travellers safe and well during their tour with us. We have trained our drivers to keep themselves and our travellers safe while carrying out the tour There are a number of precaution our drivers will undertake before the start of every tour Our drivers will sanitise their vehicle fully before every tour, cleaning door handles seats and surface cleaning, and any other part of the vehicle that traveller will have contact with. Where the social distancing guidelines cannot be followed in full. We will be providing face coverings hand sanitisers and hand gloves for all our travellers. There will be no any extra charge for these. The latest Government advice is that, although face coverings are unlikely to prevent you from getting the virus, they could help prevent you from giving it to others. Face coverings are particularly important where 2m social distancing is hard to maintain. We are also reducing our seating capacity in the vehicles A saloon car 5 seater (sedan) will not have more than 3 travellers A MPV 7 seater (Minivan) will not have more than 5 travellers A minibus 8 seater will not have more than 7 travellers. No traveller will be seating in the front passenger seat. This is to minimise close contact with drivers. We will put protective measures in place including ensuring face coverings are worn by all drivers. Also some of the vehicles will have screening put in place giving protection to our driver and travellers. These screening will be between the driver and back passenger seats. Further mitigating actions include: Increasing the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning using screens or barriers to separate people from each other
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- payments for gratuities and add-ons can be made by card through our office at anytime before or during your tour Coronavirus Update 6 Government advice Travel safely during the coronavirus outbreak. You should avoid using public transport where possible
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.