Royal Trek Pokhara Valley
Royal Trek is Low altitude trekking region in Pokhra Valley. From the uphill, you can view Annapurna region such as Mountain Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna South, Beautiful Rice field Terrace, Dance and Songs of Local village people, Beautiful culture of Gurung communities. This trek named because the famous personalities like The Prince Charles and Mick Zaggar, the vocalist of The Rolling Stones has successfully completed and become very famous.
You can visit Sarankot Hill that is Sun Rise view point and Paragliding starting point to landing near by Phewa Lake. To do City tour of Pokhara Valley is another charming of permanence silence.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Breakfast - Nepalese or Continental Breakfast in City and Local Nepalese Breakfast during Trek/Hiking at Tea Houses.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tea House Room (2Nights), first aid kit, Heritages Sites Entrance Fees,Trekking Permit, TIMS charge
- 3 to 4 Star Hotel Accomodation in Kathmandu (3nights) and in Pokhara (2nights)
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch and Dinner is depend upon customer's choice and amount.
- Dinner - Lunch and Dinner is depend upon customer's choice and amount.
- Down & Rain Jacket, Trekking Boots and Sun Glass are all personal use.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
A short and stunning trek following a shrub-like path, through the Pokhara valley, along the foothills of the Annapurna range. Beginning in the gorgeous lakeside city of Pokhara, the trek passes through beautiful Gurung hamlets allowing us to enjoy spectacular views. MAX ALTITUDE: 1,700m
Stay overnight in a local village. Stunning Nepalese Valley Trek. On a clear day superb views of the Annuapurna Range can be seen. Follows a route taken by Prince Charles.
• Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
• Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), Pokhara Nepal
• Annapurna Mountain Range, 33500 Nepal
• Kathmandu Valley, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
• Swayambhunath Temple, Swayamhu Circle Road, Kathmandu 44620 Nepal
• Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
• North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Departure Point :Gangalal Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup from Any Hotel in Kathmandu City. To pick up from Airport, we need Flight Details and Name of the Group. Kindly email us about your details. Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :10/26/2019 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:15 AM - 05:15 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:15 AM - 05:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.