Royal Stockholm Tour
Spend the day strolling through the city like true royalty at the grand Royal Palace, with the priests of the Stockholm Cathedral and the pomp of the Vasa warship at the Vasa Museum. This Royal Stockholm Tour includes the magnificent island city districts of the Old Town and Djurgården as well as a scenic tour through the eastern part of the city centre.
Step into the King’s official residence and former home - The Royal Palace of Stockholm. The State Apartments, where royals (we’ll introduce you to them too!) have welcomed DJs, Nobel Laureates and foreign dignitaries throughout the centuries. After we make our royal exit, we continue over the cobblestoned courtyard to the Stockholm Cathedral, noted not only as the location where Sweden's Parliament opens annually but also a place of opportunity. This is where a gym owner became a prince after all!
Continuing on our regal theme we will show you the Royal National City Park and complete all things royal in Stockholm.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stockholm, Stockholm
For our Royal Stockholm Tour, don your most delightful frock and let us escort you to the many royal sites of Stockholm. The Royal Palace, The Royal Dramatic Theatre, Royal Djurgården and The Royal Cathedral - a day of royal grandeur await!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kindstugatan 1, 111 31 Stockholm, Sweden
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.